Every year, thousands of students from many countries like India, Pakistan, and Nepal etc. apply to get admission in MBBS abroad. Ukraine is becoming one of the top destinations among students from all over the world willing to pursue MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Ukraine is a sovereign country, located in Eastern Europe. The country shares its borders with Russia to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Hungary, Romania, and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea to the south.
At present, Ukraine stands at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in fields of medicine. Ukraine has a number of top class Government Medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine. All the medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO. The students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university of Ukraine are eligible to apply for job in any part of the world. The students are not required to take any entrance exam to get admission in a Ukraine Medical college. This makes it much easier for the students to pursue their dreams in the field of medicine. The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is six years.
Study Medicine in Ukraine
The management of all the medical universities of Ukraine are controlled by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. The ministry has been continuously working on the development of the education system in the medical colleges in Ukraine. The quality of education provided in Ukraine medical colleges is very good and is comparable to other European countries. The medical universities in Ukraine use the latest infrastructure and technology which gives a new edge of learning to the students.
The most popular medical fields of MBBS in Ukraine include:
- General medicine
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
The benefits of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine are listed below:
- The medical universities of Ukraine are listed in the directories of WHO and UNESCO. Thus the students who complete their education from Ukraine are eligible to work anywhere in the world.
- The students studying MBBS in the universities of Ukraine are encouraged to take part in various activities such as international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities.
- The facilities provided to the international students in Ukraine universities match the European standards and that too at a very affordable cost.
- The medium of teaching in the medical colleges of Ukraine is English.
- The accommodation in Ukraine is very affordable as compared to other European countries. Apart from the accommodation, the travel is also very cheap for students in Ukraine as they get special discounts on travel within the country.
- Indian students who complete their MBBS from a Medical University of Ukraine can easily get a job in India as the MBBS degree obtained from a Ukraine University is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Why Ukraine is a better option for international students?
- The facilities given to the international students are world class in the medical colleges of Ukraine. The students are provided with well equipped hostels with all the facilities like heating system, TV, internet, laundry etc.
- The college campuses in Ukraine comprise of many facilities like fitness clubs, sports clubs, activity centres and swimming pools where students can work out and keep themselves fit.
- Every medical college in Ukraine has a library with a large volume of required books and reading material for the students.
- The tuition fee of MBBS course in the Ukraine medical universities is much lower than other European countries.
- The medical universities in Ukraine have a separate club or department for international students which takes care of all the problems related to the foreign students.
- Ukraine provides a healthy and friendly atmosphere to the foreign students.
- The process of admission in the medical universities in Ukraine is very simple and hassle free.