Nowadays, Ukraine is becoming a hot destination among students from around the world to pursue MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Located in Eastern Europe, Ukraine is a sovereign country sharing its borders with Russia to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Hungary, Romania, and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea to the south. Ukraine has been ranked at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in fields of medicine.
There are many well known medical colleges in Ukraine which are recognized by the world’s major organizations like WHO, UNESCO, MCI and many more. The graduates from Ukraine medical colleges are eligible to work in any part of the world. The admission process in Ukraine medical universities is very simple as there is no entrance examination required to get admission in a medical college in Ukraine. The students studying MBBS in Ukraine medical colleges get full exposure to practical training and experiments which helps them in gaining better knowledge in their fields and become successful doctors.
The medium of teaching in medical colleges in Ukraine is English which makes it easier for students from other countries to learn better. The medical students in Ukraine medical universities are required to participate in many activities, international conferences and seminars which help them in gaining better knowledge and experience.
All the medical universities of Ukraine are managed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. The ministry has been keen in the development of the education system in the medical colleges in Ukraine.
The quality of education provided in Ukraine medical colleges is comparable to European countries but at much cheaper rates. The infrastructure and quality of accommodation and campuses of medical colleges in Ukraine is very high. The students are provided with well equipped hostels with all the facilities like heating system, TV, internet, laundry etc. The college campuses in Ukraine have many fitness clubs, sports clubs, activity centers and swimming pools where students can work out and keep themselves fit. Every medical college in Ukraine has a library with a big volume of required books and reading material for the students.
The most popular medical fields of MBBS in Ukraine include:
1. The cost of accommodation in Ukraine is very low as compared to other developed countries in Europe. Apart from accommodation, the cost of travel for the students in Ukraine is also very low. The students are given special discounts in travel within the country.
2. The infrastructure and facilities provided to the students in the Ukraine universities are high quality matching the European standards at a very affordable cost.
3. The students get exposure to many events like international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities of Europe, UK, US and other countries which opens more doors for them to achieve their goals in the field of medicine.
4. The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment.
5. The medical students are provided with all the reading material and books from the university.
6. The MBBS degree obtained from a Ukraine medical university is accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The students from India can easily get a job in India after completing their MBBS from Ukraine.