Medical Study in Ukraine
Ukraine has proved to be an important part in the development of education in the fields of science and medicine in Europe. Not only after Independence in 1991, but before that too Ukraine has been successful in building an excellent basis for providing higher medical education with recognized standards across the world. The higher medical educational degrees like MBBS is available in more than 20 medical schools in Ukraine.
Most of these universities are recognized by the authoritative organizations, such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), the European Association of International Education, UNESCO, World Health Organization, MEDINE and others.
At present, thousands of students from almost 110 different countries are pursuing their higher education from Ukraine universities. A large number of students come from India, China, Turkey, Uganda, Russia, Malaysia and central European countries.The most popular medical fields of study include:
- General medicine
The students studying in the universities of Ukraine get ample of opportunities to participate in the international conferences, exchange programs and various scientific projects in various universities from Germany, France, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Austria.
Advantages of Studying Medicine in Ukraine
- High quality education conforming to globally-recognized standards.
- Full MBBS course at a much affordable rate.
- Teaching is conducted in English, Russian or Ukrainian languages
- No IELTS or TOEFL required
- Paid internships available.
- Large and friendly community of international students from all over the world.
Our Association with Medical Universities:
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Kiev National Medical University (O.O.Bogomolets*)
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Lugansk state Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University