Why You Should Choose Ukraine for Higher Studies?
- The rich atmosphere in Ukraine Universities helps young brains to fulfill their dream of becoming successful doctors and engineers at a very affordable rate.
- The intelligence and quality of surgeons and doctors in Ukraine is undoubtedly commendable which makes Ukraine a best fit for the aspiring students in the field of medicine and science.
- Ukraine Education is associated with all the Universities which are State Established and are covered under 1956 act for Medical Council of India. This makes is very simple for Indian students to get a job in India after getting a degree in MBBS from Ukraine.
- The degree from these Universities are recognized by WHO, GMC (general medical council UK) and ECFMG (Educational commission for foreign medical graduates USA) and are listed in IMED (International Medical Education Directory). The above mentioned facts can be verified at www.gmc-uk.org, www.ecfmg.org.
- No IELTS or TOEFL is required for admission in Ukraine.
- Internationally recognized universities (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, PLAB, USMLE).
- Students get high quality European life standard with low cost of living and traveling.
Education System in Ukraine
Ukraine being one of the most popular destinations for education in Medical and Engineering has 100 percent literacy rate. The quality of education, lifestyle and cost are the major reasons why students from all across the world show interest in getting a degree like MBBS from Ukraine. The cost of education in Ukraine as compared to other European countries is much affordable for international students. Also there are a number of international universities in Ukraine which offer higher education in medical and engineering at a much cheaper rate.
Ukraine is a country where there is no discrimination in the name of race, religion, caste or sex. Every individual, local or a foreigner is entitled to equal rights and opportunities. For foreign students, there is a special foreign law under which their education is carried out. Students are also given the required training and our experts are always ready to help these students.The education system in Ukraine is comprised of :
- Pre-school education
- Comprehensive secondary education
- Vocational technical education (VET in EU terminology) and
- Higher education (pre-graduate, graduate)
And the post-graduate research education system for science degrees is comprised of : Candidate of Science, Doctor of Science (doctoral and post-doctoral education in EU terminology).
The academic year starts from 1st September and lasts for about 17-18 weeks. This is followed by an examination that is carried out for three weeks. For higher education, it is essential to apply in the international center of Ukraine.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine manages the education system in Ukraine. There are total 24 regional educational departments, education departments of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Kyiv and Sevastopol municipal state administrations who are responsible for directing and coordinating all the operations of the education system.Government of Ukraine has defined certain priorities in the development of education sector which are:
- Better quality of educational services for Ukrainian citizens
- Resolving research and financial issues
- Introduction of an independent external assessment of secondary school graduates
- Comprehensive support for science
- Ensuring broader autonomy for universities by providing the right of independent decision making on academic, reasearch and financial issues
- Research-and-development by providing financial support to the universities
- improving the quality of textbooks for secondary school and higher education
Ukrainian universities use a 5-point scale for grades:
"5" = "excellent"
"4" = "good"
"3" = "acceptable"
"2" = "unacceptable".
"5", "4", "3" can be described as "Satisfactory", "2" - as "Fail". Students who get a failing grade of "2", have two more chances to pass an examination.